12th Annual Paulding Fine Arts Association FALL FEST
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Providing Family Fun For All Ages!!!
The Paulding County Fine Arts Association and the Merchants of Dallas are working together to provide a wholesome, family oriented festival for the residents of Paulding County and would like to invite you to join us for the 12th Annual Fall Fest scheduled for Saturday, October 11, 2014 in Dallas, Georgia, held rain or shine. The location of the Fest will be on beautiful Main Street in Historic Downtown Dallas Georgia - The Heart of Paulding. Festival Hours are 10am to 4pm. FREE Admission!
Local Artists as well as new emerging artists and craft makers are being invited to showcase their finest work. We value your partnership and extend to you our invitation to join us in celebrating community involvement and the joys of Fall!
Festival Food is provided by local civic groups. Continuous entertainment features DJ commentary and services with a variety of music and crowd-pleasing performances from award winning groups.
further information, please click here
to fill out the Fall Fest Application.
2014 Entertainment Schedule
DJ: Thomas Cage of Swing Shift Entertainment
10:00 PCHS JROTC presents the colors
10:02 National Anthem sung by Shante Ball
10:05 Taylor Graham
10:15 Shante Ball
10:30 Star Steps Performing Arts
10:45 The Ballet Garden
11:30 West Cobb Dance Explosion
12:15 Nu Star Maker Performing Arts
1:00 EPHS Raiderettes Dance Team
1:30 Pil Sung Do
2:00 Dance Fever
2:45 Hula Hoop contest
3:15 Dixie Saints
4:00 End of Festival
Fill out the application and mail with your application fee to reserve a spot
(September 9 update - more to come)
33.Mona Alexander - Jam Sisters - food (2 booths)
34. Sandra Trice - Sugar and Spice Naturals - Handmade soaps, body butters, lip balms & soy candles
35. Compete Cash - promotional
36. Dr. Clifford Ostrow - Brain Core Therapy - Informational booth
37. Marla Nazaroff - Cheerbow by Design - bows & sandy candy
38. Elaine Darr - knit baby afghans/lap throws/hats
39. Paint-n-Party - Acrylic artwork & paintings
40. Cindy Butter - Crochet, hand sewn, wood decor, yard art, etc.
41. Michelle McPherson - Jewelry by Habari
42. Connie Turner - Mary Kay Skin Care
43. Dees Concession-food: Polish sausage, hot dogs, chicken kabobs, hamburgers, funel cake, fried pickles, Philly steak, chicken tenders, fries, drinks
44. Snazzy Ladies soap: soaps, lotions, salts, lip balm, plus crochet items
45. Bryan Powell: books
47. Crazy Salon: fingernail painting and crazy hair
48. Paulding Enterprises: paintings, sculpture, garden art
49. Paul Perry: watercolors
50. Donald Small: Italian ices
51: Chy Kellogg: caramel apples, bunt cake cookies
52. Turner Timeless Photography: Photography, prints, handmade frames
53. Gillian Ross: Gourmet pepper sauce pastries, baby blankets, burp cloths, bibs
54. Red for Life: clothing, hats, accessories
55. Nancy Morris: Custom made handbags, girl dresses, baby quilts
56. D'Simone Desserts: cupcakes, cookies, coffee, apple cider, water
57. Foothills Chiropractic: chair massages, health info.
58. The Salon by Brooke and Co.: Hair
59. Misty Maynard: Paintings, jewelry, blankets, crafts, fudge, kettle corn, cakes, breads
60. Roger Craven: Oil paintings
61. Paulding County Democratic Committee
If you are interested in joining us, please complete an application, include a check and mail as soon as possible.
Any questions, please call (770) 445-9008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone calls and email will be returned once a week. Call early to reserve your spot!
For further information, please click here to fill out the Fall Fest Application.
We look forward to see YOU at the upcoming
Check us out on facebook for more news and photos.