12th Annual Paulding Fine Arts Association FALL FEST
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Providing Family Fun For All Ages!!!
The Paulding County Fine Arts Association and the Merchants of Dallas are working together to provide a wholesome, family oriented festival for the residents of Paulding County and would like to invite you to join us for the 12th Annual Fall Fest scheduled for Saturday, October 11, 2014 in Dallas, Georgia, held rain or shine. The location of the Fest will be on beautiful Main Street in Historic Downtown Dallas Georgia - The Heart of Paulding. Festival Hours are 10am to 4pm. FREE Admission!
Local Artists as well as new emerging artists and craft makers are being invited to showcase their finest work. We value your partnership and extend to you our invitation to join us in celebrating community involvement and the joys of Fall!
Festival Food is provided by local civic groups. Continuous entertainment features DJ commentary and services with a variety of music and crowd-pleasing performances from award winning groups.
further information, please click here to fill out the Fall
2014 Entertainment Schedule
DJ: Thomas Cage of Swing Shift Entertainment
10:00 PCHS JROTC presents the colors
10:02 National Anthem sung by Shante Ball
10:05 Taylor Graham
10:15 Shante Ball
10:30 Star Steps Performing Arts
10:45 The Ballet Garden
11:30 West Cobb Dance Explosion
12:15 Nu Star Maker Performing Arts
1:00 EPHS Raiderettes Dance Team
1:30 Pil Sung Do
2:00 Dance Fever
2:45 Hula Hoop contest
3:15 Dixie Saints
4:00 End of Festival
Fill out the application and mail with your application fee to reserve a spot NOW.
(July 11 update - more to come)
1. Mike Duchaj / Bounce House
2. Nicole Thompson / Team Leader-Origami Owl
3. "Geraldine's Elegant Touch" / Fall Floral
10. Melissa Jones / Fudge
11. Ron & Robin McLendon / handmade candles
12. Amy Birnie, photo letter art
13. Benny Andrews, design t-shirts
14. Bobbie Dukes, para cord jewelry
15. Hiram Assembly #84, Cotton Candy, apples, boiled pnuts, popcorn, etc.
16. Natalie Roemer, Hand Full of Paint, finger and thumb print art
17. Jessica Holmes, Children's clothing, embroidery and accessories
18. Heather Drake, Evelyn Rose Soaps, goats milk soaps, lip balms, lotion, salt scrubs & gift baskets
19. Gwen Barker, Gwennie's headbands, puppets, fun rings & accessories
20. Pat Lavender, Crochet
21. Christina Marie's candles and soap boutique
22. Big Juan's BBQ / BBQ Turkey legs and drinks
23. Gleason Files LLC / book signing and sales
24. Cheryl Ann Subero / jewelry, handbags & accessories
25. Girl Scout Troop 12163 / holiday decorations & hair bows
26. Cheryl-Ann Kennedy/Tatyana Jackman, T's Fashionable Designs, Personal and Home Accessories (hand-crafted)
27. Cheryl-Ann Kennedy/Ryan Jackman, Atomic Comics, Kid designed and kid friendly comic books
Many Thanks to our 2014 PFAA Donations:
5 tickets to Booth Western Art Museum
4 tickets to Tellus Science Museum
2 tickets to Final Dress Rehearsal of Madama Butterfly
Booth fees are $20 for PFAA members and $40 for non-members. 10 ft x 10 ft spaces are available for exhibitors interested in displaying and selling their works. This Fall Fest will provide a venue for both artists and crafts persons to display and sell their work. Art work and crafts must be original by the artist or crafts person.
If you are interested in joining us, please complete an application, include a check and mail as soon as possible.
Any questions, please call (770) 445-9008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone calls and email will be returned once a week. Call early to reserve your spot!
For further information, please click here to fill out the Fall Fest Application.
We look forward to see YOU at the upcoming
Check us out on facebook for more news and photos.